COVID-19 ACTION PLAN
Dear Valued Customer,
At Midway Mazda, we prioritize safety above all else. That is why we are continually monitoring the COVID-19 situation and updating our operating procedures.
We are now open regular hours in both our Sales and Service departments. Customers are also able to shop from the comfort of their own home. Please see our Shop From Home page for details.
We ask that our customers please follow all government recommendations with regard to social distancing, hand hygiene, and self quarantine.
We are taking the following proactive measures to ensure the safety and well-being of everyone who visits our store:
- Employees are exercising proper hygiene, such as frequently washing hands with soap and water and using hand sanitizer, to help reduce the risk of infection.
- We have implemented enhanced sanitization and disinfection of all high-traffic area touchpoints within all dealerships.
- We are providing hand sanitizer stations at Reception and Service for customers and employees.
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed where physical distancing is difficult.
- Employees have been directed to avoid shaking hands and to stand 2 metres (6 feet) from others when possible.
- Seating in our waiting areas have been spread out at least 2 metres (6 feet).
- Our employees are wearing gloves when moving, or working inside, customer vehicles.
- Disposable gloves are available for anyone wishing to test drive a vehicle
- Any employee who has any symptoms is directed to stay home, and any employee who appears ill will be sent home immediately.
- Our employees have been asked to postpone all non-essential travel, training, and meetings or handle them virtually to limit exposure.
Thank you for your support and understanding during this difficult time. We would also like to extend a special thank you and best wishes to all of our health care, government, and essential supply chain workers on the front lines of this emergency.
The Midway Mazda Team